ACCORD Identifies Critical Aspects of Your Company’s Organizational Health. We do the same for your people.
An online application available at your fingertips 24/7 providing insight for Recruiting, Promoting or Restructuring, Managing, Team Building and Individual Coaching. Receive results almost immediately
- Assess the match between behavioral requirements of the job and the individual’s behavior
- Where shortfalls exist, evaluate the potential impact by considering other possible compensating strengths
- Verify how the behavior has impacted job performance
- Receive specific interviewing and referencing checking questions to elicit information on a candidate’s past behaviors in different situations
- Gain critical insights to guide your course of action for managing or mentoring
- Recognize the and embrace behavioral differences between yourself and your people
- Identify and develop your team’s full behavioral potential for maximum productivity
- Understand how our behaviors can impact different people differently
Caregiver: Although working as a caregiver can be very rewarding, it can also be very challenging. It requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a stressful and physically demanding environment. This test will determine whether a person has the necessary skills and personality traits to succeed as a caregiver.
Customer Service: A career in customer service is not for everyone. It requires, among other things, strong people skills and the ability to adapt well to stress. Good emotional control, self-motivation, and being able to deal with criticism and intimidation are also essential. This test will determine whether a particular individual has the necessary skills and personality traits to pursue a successful career in customer service.
Classic IQ: This IQ test measures several factors of intelligence - logical reasoning, math skills, language abilities, spatial relations skills, knowledge retained and the ability to problem solve.
Emotional Intelligence: People with high emotional intelligence tend to be more successful in life than those with lower EIQ. This test will evaluate several aspects of a person's emotional intelligence and will suggest ways to improve it.
Driver Assessment: Assesses whether a person's personality, attitudes, and behaviors might cause him or her to take unnecessary chances or be blind to the risks inherent in driving situations.
Find the assessment you are looking for with our wide variety of assessments to fit any position or industry.
Download our complete list of more than 100+ custom assessments.
« Back to Services